1. What is academy age?
U7 U8 U9 U10
2. Do I have to sign a contract?
NO! Academy players do not sign contracts!
3. Where do the teams play?
It’s the team’s decision. The young teams (U7) usually begin playing indoor soccer locally; then move on to playing in regional sanctioned tournaments/leagues, such as Clovis, Hobbs, Amarillo, Abilene. Then around U9/U10 advance to events in Dallas, San Antonio, Albuquerque, etc while still playing indoor in Lubbock.
4. How often does the team practice?
Twice a week.
5. Can my player continue to play LSA?
YES, of course!
6. Can my player play other sports?
7. Can my player play on other teams/clubs?
8. Do academy teams play year round?
9. How do we get started?
Easy, just email email@example.com and we will put you in touch with the coach/ manager for that age group!